1 Sep 2014

OOTD : The mint jumpsuit



This isn't my normal style of outfit post, you know I'm normally off in some woods or in a church window but I thought I would show you this mint jumpsuit sent to me from WalG as I wore it to go out for a meal and mocktails with Nathan on date night, a bit more "real life" if that makes sense! I love this jumpsuit for date night, I love the high waist line which makes my legs look so long (and trust me they are very short) and the colour is perfect; I always think mint suits my pale skin. I also think wide leg jumpsuits are really flattering for a lot of women, the wide legs make your waist look smaller. So tiny waist, long legs what could be better in a jumpsuit?


do you like the wide leg?
Much Love 
Natasha x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh wow Natasha! Such a super star, you look incredible girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love mint green it's such a beautiful colour. Emma x 
    Writing Essays With Wine 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I have to say I'm not one to like wide legs much, too much fabric! After years of wearing skinny jeans I honestly don't know what to do with it! haha
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is perfect - I've been obsessing over mint recently and the style suits you too!! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig