27 Sep 2014

OOTD: gothic and baroque lace

Im not one to usually wear black, but lately I've been a little bit obsessed looking at girls wearing black dresses in the snow on pinterest ( yeah I'm so ready for winter). Now I know I don't have any snow, but I do have this delicate black lace top that I'd never worn and this beautiful tulle skirt, that was sent to me from Blue Vanilla. I love the combination of the gold and black, it feels very baroque, and I think it makes my auburn hair seem more vivid. I think teaming it with this top was a great idea. Its a very texture heavy outfit, which is great for autumn. I feel if you threw on a pair of heels this would the perfect a/w night look. I took these photos around the marina area of Hull which is always a beautiful little walk, it has a lot of money being thrown into it soon as well, so Im very excited to see it
 get even better! 






Much Love
Natasha x


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Breath taking Natasha, you look divine. You're such a beauty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning outfit as always xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently rocking this skirt in my latest post, love your gothic take on it!
    I felt very much like Carrie Bradshaw prancing around in mine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit chick, the texture are lovely
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha, you absolute babe! You look stunning in this outfit, and I absolutely loooove the hair bow - it's the perfect touch to a gorgeous outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! Your hair is stunning x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is fabulous! I love black lace. The hairstyle works perfectly with it! http://www.modelabmag.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are absolutely gorgeous and I love your hair!

    Ffion
    @awelshblog
    www.asouthwalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig