11 Oct 2014

"yeah my boyfriends pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me" -the boyfriend jean


Todays outfit is a little different to the normal outfits I post, but you cant be running around in a 60's style dress everyday, sometimes you need a casual day off! These boyfriend jeans were sent to me by my faves over at Ark. I love the high waist on them and the fit, being small this type would normally swamp me, but these fit and look really good! Ark also sent me the amazing lace shoulder jumper which I just adore, the quality of this top is really good, its comfortable and has a slight bohemian feel to it. I teamed the outfit with my favourite boots from Primark but it could also work with some pointed heels. Im also wearing one of my own necklaces that I make and sell, if you can remember I had a shop on Etsy called Native Wolf, but after realising there were a few other shops with the same name I rebranded to Wild Inanda, and launched my own website alongside Etsy. I will post later in the week more details about it but I would love if you could check my website out here there are some pieces I have lovingly made as well as beautiful agate crystal silver pieces I've sourced from around the world. I'm very excited about my new adventure, and cant wait to share my journey with you!  





Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is stunning Natasha! You look gorgeous girl, so dang cool x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Natasha! Beautiful shots x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that lace shoulder, ark have some great stuff
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those boots :) and the name of this post is perfect haha! xx
    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection. Love everything about it! It's our style to a tee.

    Check out our online boutique >> www.shop-ardour.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig