2 Nov 2014

"Done my hair up real big beauty queen style. High heels off, I'm feeling alive" ootd- Chi Chi London


Its getting closer to that party season again which means its time for show stopping dresses! This beautiful Melissa dress was sent to me from my favourite people for extra special party dresses Chi Chi Clothing  I chose this blue dress as I think blue really compliments my hair and skin tone, I also chose it because of the amazing beautiful beading detail on it. it's enough detail to make it sparkle but not look tacky! I love the tulle skirt, it has so much movement to it, and makes it feel you're wearing something a little bit extra special. Chi Chi would be my top choice for picking the perfect dress for a special occasion, and I definitely have my eye on this one or maybe this one for the christmas season!






Have you started to think about the christmas season yet?
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That picture of you spinning the dress is so precious. You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a stunner Natasha, you look utterly divine x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your comments always make my head big Holly! x

      Delete
  3. I've got the Renesmee dress from Chi Chi - I'm planning on wearing it on NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ! Which size did you take please ? thank you

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig