5 Nov 2014

dusty pink & fur

I love that in autumn you can get the faux fur out, and this amazing dusty pink fur gilet was sent to me from Celeblook I havent owned a fur gilet for years ( I think I use to wear one with furry boots, yikes!) When I saw this I knew I had to pick this, it looks really high end. The quality is really good, and its all fleecy inside to add extra warmth. I also love the dusty pink colour, I haven't seen any this colour anywhere else, and I think teaming it with pale jeans and a cream jumper is a great way to get away from the rich berry colours in autumn. I've added a simple necklace amethyst triangle necklace from my own Wild Inanda jewellery range. I have to say, when I put on gilet, the dog did think I'd become a giant teddy for him to chase around the house!

Amethyst triangle necklace from Wild Inanda

What do you think to the dusty pink?
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. i really love it! it suits you so well xx

    anna
    aspreadofnutella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this gilet is stunning. I absolutely love the colour! It suits you sooo well :-)
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahh this is beautiful, that gilet is just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely look! That color is very pretty on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fab gilet, love the colour. Faux fur is one of my favs for this season
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That gilet is gorgeous, looks lovely on you! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this coat, it looks so cosy!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, seeing gilets everywhere at the mo. Really need to invest in one before Winter hits properly!
    Cx
    charliedistracted.com / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig