29 Nov 2014

OOTD: Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

 I know I keep using this location, but it is always different, it never looks the same! Plus I feel really obsessed with grey foggy weather, everything seems to look more beautiful with a coating of grey at the moment. So heres another post, giving me another excuse to prance around in yet another beautiful dress! This beautiful Carrie Dress was sent to me from the beautiful people over at Sugarhill Boutique I love love love this lace dress, I especially love the skirt because it has so much shape to it, it's hard to see in the photos, as it was really windy but it has netting underneath giving a great structured feel. I also love the combination of lace with the sequin collar, its the perfect dress to take you from a meal to party! I have teamed my dress with this flower crown that I whipped up one night at 1am when I was bored, I really love flower crowns for autumn and winter, I think even more so then summer and I think its something that needs to be out there more for this time of season! 




How perfect is this dress?
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Beautiful dress and such a wonderful location. I know what you mean about the grey fog making things seem more beautiful.

    Captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahh girl! You look incredible, so beautiful Natasha x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely amazing and what a fabulous backdrop xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking as gorgeous as ever, love this location, never stop using it, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is perfect but that headress is stunning!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That headress is amazing! I love it!! XO
    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so beautiful!! That location is perfect :D

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig