9 Nov 2014

Something handmade beautiful


An underwear post is something I said I would never do, I could never stand taking photos in my underwear to put all over the internet, it's just not me, but when I was contacted by Camden Town and saw this beautiful handmade bralette; I kinda changed my mind. Camden Town promotes unique and independent designers, and as a designer I fully appreciate something handmade. This dark Purple bralette is stunning, it has been made by a designer called Sasha Jane and fits perfectly, and it is so comfortable but yet very pretty. Who could say no to hand made underwear?! I was also sent some illustrated transfer tattoos from Pepper Ink, another one of their listed designers. My top style of illustration has to be the old botanical drawings you get on vintage cigarette cards and these beautiful transfer tattoos remind me of them (they kind of make me hate my actual tattoo) Camden Town is perfect for christmas if you are looking for something that has had a little more thought and a little more love put into it. Now I took the photos of me wearing the bra in the most discreet way possible, and on my phone (yes I put the dslr down for once) but I kinda like the limitations I had, the low light and the intimacy a phone photo can get that my big bulky camera cant.



Will you be buying handmade this year? 
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ah I love camden town, I have my favourite pair of velvet knicker shorts from there. This bra is absolutely stunning, definitely want to pick it up now- you definitely got some nice tasteful shots and I love their transfer tattoos, so gorgeous xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bra looks so pretty, really love how you have styled this for the photos. Super cute.
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buying hand made bits and pieces - this looks really nice! I love your pictures too x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, so pretty. Really classy photos too chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaahhh, this is beautiful! wish i could do my holiday shopping at camden!! btw, these pictures are stunning - i'm obsessed with your tattoos! xo j. Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig