9 Nov 2014

The great british dress off

 I think I have the dress of blogger dreams here? I mean Im not one for a cup of tea but I sure do love cupcakes and cookies, and we can pretend its hot chocolate, right?  I had this whole idea of sitting on some steps outside of pastel coloured buildings, eating a cupcake, acting all cute but the weather RUINED my little cupcake dream, and this post had to be done in 10 minutes between down pours just before it got dark, so apologies for the low light! This totally amazing dress was sent to me from Lady Vintage an online store based in London, that designs and has all their dresses made in the UK. They constantly change up the prints they use and have a tonne of different vintage style cuts to suit everyone. I chose the "Tea" cut as being short its the perfect length for me, and really suits my petite frame, my only wish is that the under skirt I own had been the same length so I could have it all plumped out! I just love this fun print, and ladies, I think this is a dress you all need to hint about to your other halves for christmas. I mean do you really need another cupcake recipe book? Wouldn't you prefer to be wearing a cupcake dress?






Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wowie that dress is incredible! You look stunning Natasha x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this! What a great print for a dress - looks lovely on you :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, now I want cake!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, perfect dress. The print is adorable and the fit and cut on you looks fantastic.

    Grace
    Grownupgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I'll admit that actually I DO need another cupcake recipe book but I need this dress equally as much!
    Cx
    charliedistracted.com / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one unique and gorgeous dress! Love the print on it! xx

    Dee | PromptsbyDee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress; I'm a sucker for a quirky print.

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig