22 Dec 2014

#partysos with F&F Clothing

Its that time of the year again that involves having a million wardrobe meltdowns, it seems that every other night you are in need of a new outfit, and by the time you have had a few too many mulled wines there is a high chance you will be leaving your house with odd shoes on! Luckily F&F Clothing have solved all your #partysos needs (not the too much mulled wine bit, you need to see someone else about that) F&F have put together a fab list of what they think you need to be wearing this party season. I chose off the list this very chic white and black blazer, I hardly ever wear monochrome but I have always wanted a white blazer and I thought this was perfect! I teamed it with a black top and black leggings, very simple but very effective. I also got these amazing shoes off the #partysos section, holographic gold - well I couldn't go full monochrome could I?

P.S so many party pieces have gone into the sale- like my shoes, now £11, so its really worth a look!
P.P.S Rings are from my jewellery store ;) 
Much Love
Natasha x


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oooh you look gorgeous, you really suit the suit aha! The shoes are also amazing! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a doll Natasha, you look so so gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I loved that jacket when it arrived in the office! Lovely look Natasha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fab jacket, can't believe it's Tesco!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look :)
    Would you like to follow each Other ?

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an interesting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about. Please visit https://goo.gl/FJa2PK

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig