18 Jan 2015

Wild Inanda Jewellery

Oh it has been so long since I blogged, like 4 weeks? it's the longest I haven't blogged for! I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas, and a good new year (we went to Paris, which will be a blog post soon!) I've been really busy, with going on holiday, going back to work, catching a cold, being ill off work and trying to take over the world with my jewellery range... well not quite but I have been working hard! I have so many new items in my store, that I have either spent many sleepless nights sourcing or blistered my hands making. I am so excited for this year and what it will hold for Wild Inanda, I feel I have really found the route I want to be taking with it, its early days but I'm feeling positive! I have new ranges that I have started, and some new designs I am planning on making. I've been hoping to get some looks shot but its so cold, have you stepped outside lately? I did and I stepped right back inside! If you haven't checked out my store I would love if you could and let me know what you think.







Let me know what you think! 
Much Love
Natasha x


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this is heavenly, I have bookmarked ready for some payday shopping xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love the first necklace its so pretty!


    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some absolutely beautiful new pieces chick. Can wait to see your new paris photos
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing jewellery! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful jewellery, I have fall in love with your jewellery collection dear.

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig