22 Feb 2015

OOTD: Neon pop


This neon dress is one of my favourite day to day dresses from In the Style I was actually sent this last summer, when I went to one of their events to wear but it never came in time! Which was a shame as I really love it, the print is really pretty and the cut is really flattering. I thought it was about time I started wearing colour again because I am so over winter colours. If you follow me on instagram you may have noticed I have fallen in love with colour again, I am totally obsessed with patterns and colour at the moment, it just seems to be inspiring me like Ive never seen colour before!
Are you a colour person or do you wear black all the time?
Much Love
Natasha

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I wish I would wear more colour but I cant help but be drawn back to black and grey... Gorgeous outfit!

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely gorgeous and fits really well! I love the bow accessory and your lipstick too- very cute xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never pull off a dress like but it looks amazing on you! The hair bow is a plus...absolutely love ❤️

    www.thewordsofbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous print, I only wish I was brave enough to pull something similar off! I'm loving the bow, too.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Natasha, you look fab x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're like a little dolly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to try and wear colours, keep things bright. The colour and pattern on this is lovely
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress has a gorgeous pattern and shape! It really suits you :D Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is amazing!! So pretty and perfect for spring/summer. xx
    Jessie | allthingsbeautiul-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice dress - I always drawn towards grey, black & white!
    Lovely blog btw.
    https://northernmagpie.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this outfit Natasha! :) Wish I could pull off bright colours like you.

    Jennifer x
    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig