8 Feb 2015

"We all look for heaven and we put our love first" - Winter boho style

My first outfit post of 2015! I know its taken me a while but its been so cold I just couldn't go and stand outside to take photos, I mean my face was numb today but I got thorough it- just.
I have been needing to take some more style shots of my jewellery rather then just product shots so I thought this would be a great time to share with you my casual day time winter boho style and get my jewellery looks in there as well. It can be really hard to do "boho" in winter in the UK, its easy enough to search it on pinterest, but our winter is a lot colder then the looks I see on there. I always go to my trusty blue denim jeans and levi boots, and I either team them with a loose soft shirt or this top that I am wearing today. The added lace at the bottom gives it a layered look and adds that delicate boho feel, Ive also put underneath a dark lace triangle bra. Winter boho outfits are always a little more simple then summer but I find if you layer up the jewellery it makes an effortless simple look, look really detailed and styled, without too much effort. All the jewellery I am wearing is from Wild Inanda
What do you think of the boho style for winter? does it work for you?
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Truly incredible, I love the sheer knit top and the jewellery is absolutely incredible xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Erica! where you been all my life?!

      Delete
  3. I love the pictures! You look great and the jewellery looks beautiful!
    Alice | Alice In A Looking Glass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make up looks incredible Natasha! Such statement rings too - I neeeeed.

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore your outfit posts sooooo much ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have photo envy on your blog - gorgeous! And I love the jewellery layering.

    - Rambling of a Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a great look, but you must have been absolutely freezing!! Love the big silver coin style necklace chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freezing isnt the word! haha my face was numb I couldnt do any expressions! But what you do for fashion eh?!

      Delete
  8. I love those rings!! Great posts! LeviJade xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! LOVE the necklace! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely beautiful, I love the look of natural stones and these are gorgeous!

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig