14 Mar 2015

Ootd: Dog print dress!

Hello from the crazy dog lady!! yes I am a crazy dog lady, I constantly talk about my dog and if Im not talking about my dog Jacob, I'm looking at other dogs on pinterest. So when Sugarhill Boutique asked me if I'd like a dress with a dog print on, I was SUPER excited and of course said yes. It also meant I could get Jacob involved in a post! I took these photos at Hull Marina, and it was such a beautiful day, it felt amazing to feel the sun and see blue skies! This blue stripe dress has cute little dog illustrations on that are drawn by the team at Sugarhill. I love blue and white for spring, and because it was a little chilly I teamed it with my bright blue coat but it will look just as good in summer with some gladiator sandals. I even added one of my french bulldog rings from my own shop, because obviously a dog dress needs a dog ring!
 
 Sugarhill Boutique have amazing prints that they create themselves, and I've had a little sneaky look at their summer collection and it is going to be amazing. 
What do you think of my dress? Its super cute right and one for dog lovers eh!
Much Love
Natasha x



SHARE:

15 comments

  1. This dress is adorable =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely divine Natasha, that dress is just too cute x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with being a crazy dog lady, at least that's what I tell myself lol that dress is adorable and so is Jacob
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a darling dress!

    Abigail | Cheers to Now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is gorgeous but that little dog has stolen the show!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like, like, like your blog! Every post is so interesting!
    You did a great job!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this outfit - both the dress and the wonderful colour of the coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blue seems to be my colour at the moment! x

      Delete
  8. That dress is so cute (as is your dog!!)
    I'll admit - I'm more of a crazy cat lady myself, but even I'm struggling to resist a pattern this adorable!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy dog lady needs to become a much bigger thing. Definitely on board with this!! haha That dress looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha crazy dog ladies are the best!

      Delete
  10. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.
    sam's field foder

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig