11 Apr 2015

OOTD "Down on the West Coast, they love their movies. Their golden gods, and rock and roll groupies"

This week has been the start of spring for sure, the weather has been amazing and well of course it was easter, I hope you all ate enough chocolate. I had a few nights away and went adventuring in the moors which I've been sharing over on my instagram! But with all this lovely weather I just had to get an outfit post done, and it was so nice to be able to do one without freezing my socks off! This beautiful boho look was sent to me from my good pals over at Ark Clothing whose Hearts & Bows range have an amazing boho selection this summer. I love the elephant print on this dress its so cute, and the length of the dress is perfect for me. I really like the loose fit of the dress (flattering for all) and the material would be perfect on a hot summers day. Its the perfect dress to wear with ankle boots and a leather jacket but then team with some gladiator sandals when it gets hot! P.S I am totally hair extension free here, pretty rare on a blog post!
 Will you be rocking the Bohemian look this summer?
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This is a lovely outfit post, Natasha! Love your dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing here! I always love your style and photos too!
    Caroline x
    www.seekingellejay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, you look as gorgeous as ever!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print is lovely, you always get such amazing photos
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've picked a perfect place to wear this boho look, stunning!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that print too! I've been taking more OOTD posts now too since it's getting so nice out.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is really pretty and suits your style perfectly <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig