26 Apr 2015

OOTD: Fat Face

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Fat Face to see if I was interested in the challenge of styling an outfit, now I have to be honest, I did think, hmm Fat Face? I thought Fat Face was for people going surfing or something?! But then I had a look at their website! I was amazed, the Fat Face logo has changed from how I remember it and the clothing is really pretty! Its solved my main problem when I go adventuring in the countryside, how to look fashionable whilst being practical! I chose this white sleeveless shirt and this beautiful midi skirt to create a 60's vibe. I love the material of the clothing, it's made to be worn, but at the same time really soft and comfortable. It's the kind of outfit I would put on to go have a picnic and not worry about sitting on the floor in it! I love so many items on their site that I think I may have to invest in a little Fat Face wardrobe for my miniadventures in the moors!
What do you think to my cute outfit?
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit, the sunnies are a quirky finishing touch!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely! That skirt is so pretty, always love the location of your outfit shots :)

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a tie-up shirt, so great for warm weather.
    Cx
    charliedistracted.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah this is lovely :)

    littlekaatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty outfit! Love the midi skirt and your hair is incredible.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely outfit! Will definitely have to check fat face out!

    Felicity x

    www.prettyposhohmygosh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always really liked fatfaces clothing - it is such good quality :) I really like this outfit too <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it...you've styled it really well :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit!
    quirkycurlsfashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig