5 May 2015

Ootd: "I've been out on that open road"

 I LOVE this outfit! Its the perfect bohemian carefree dress. It was sent from my faves over at Ark and from their ever growing Hearts & Bows collection. I love everything about this dress, the bohemian pattern, the flash of shoulder, the light weight material and the lose fit of it. The fit of the dress meant that not wearing a bra looked fine and this also meant no straps on show! I really like the lace edge to add a little more length, as well as making it a little more girly! I teamed it with a raw amethyst slice necklace from *ahem* a fab little jewellery store called Wild Inanda, and some simple white sandals from Primark to finish the bohemian look. I will definetly be taking this dress with me when I go on holiday to Santorini, in fact Im pretty sure my suitcase will just be full of Hearts & Bows
 Have you started buying your holiday wardrobe yet?
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Very pretty dress. You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty look! I love it!

    CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute dress!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos! Love the outfit

    abi from a little dust x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's adorable, love the tile print - you'll fit in well in Santorini, and get lovely sunkissed shoulders!

    x Síle
    Any Idle Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress chick, I love the off shoulder look
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig