17 May 2015

 Do you know what? I find it hard to do serious faces, I mean smiling is sooooo much easier, we must take 3647236273 photos to get a few "serious face" blog photos, were I don't look like there is a an angry wasp on my face or someone has just told me they ate all my chocolate. Well moving on from my face issues, how about a bohemian outfit? This black shoulder-less crochet dress is from my faves again Ark, they are totally hitting the boho look this season with their Hearts and Bows collection. I love this dress because on the more chilly days its great for throwing a jacket over and putting your boots on with but would make the perfect night time dress for on holiday. I teamed mine with layered jewellery from Wild Inanda but even a delicate chain would have worked. I am really loving these shoulder-less dresses Ark have at the moment, it adds that extra detail as well as being super flattering.
What do you think about the shoulder-less dress trend? 
Much Love
Natasha


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love that dress =] its so cute.

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the opposite problem I looks so grumpy in all my photos and when I smile I think my face looks so fat! I'm lovin the shoulders out trend btw
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig