28 Jun 2015

Ootd: "I tell you all the time, Heaven is a place on earth with you"

 
Its been a while since I did an outfit post, mainly due to unpredictable weather, broken down cars and the fact I have a viral infection, meaning I'm covered in a rash! However this delay in a way was a blessing, as yesterday was the most glorious day, and we took a trip to a local stately home for their nostalgic weekend, so we got to wander the beautiful gardens providing the perfect back drop for outfit photos. This beautiful dress I am wearing was sent to me from the ever so lovely ladies at Sugarhill Boutique. Its called the Hope Stamp print midi dress and really reminded me of all the beautiful Mediterranean prints I'm a little bit obsessed with at the moment! Not only do I love the pattern on this dress but the shape is really flattering on me even if I am only short! Sugarhill are now stocking sizes 6's so I was keen to see what the fit was like, and it was perfect! I teamed mine with my wrap headband to create a retro feel, and obviously flats as I was walking around gardens, but a pair of pointed heels would make this a perfect dress for popping a bar on a warm summer night!
What do you think to this style of dress? Is it something you would wear?
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this outfit, you look lovely! Hope the viral infection clears up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your retro outfit in these photos and your headband really works well with it :)
    -Leah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is gorgeous! It really suits you so nicely. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are simply beautiful!

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig