25 Jun 2015

#PawHumour: The many faces of Jacob

As you all know I am a little crazy about the little man I have in my life. His short legs, his massive ears, his baggy skin, the salvia all over me and every single thing I own. No I'm not talking about Nathan, I'm talking about Jacob my 4 year old Basset Hound. I love Jacob more then anything in the world, it is like having a toddler, hes nothing like a dog. This is why I make sure to have Jacob insured, because you never know what could happen, and well Jacob trips over his ears ALL the time and often ends up with a split lip. RSPCA pet insurance offers great deals for insuring your furry friends, you can even insure dogs and cats on the same policy. Thats not even the best part, your policy means £20 will go directly to RSPCA. RSPCA do an amazing job, I know from personal experience with our rescue dog Bessy, and they are completely funded by donations only, so not only will you be keeping your pet safe, but you will also be helping those furry creatures who have been neglected. To celebrate this, I thought I would share a little bit of #Pawhumour, presenting the many faces of Jacob!

"Hi I'm Jacob, nice to meet you"  face
Its too windy face
 Saturday morning face
 "Im sleeping, go away" face
 WAAAAAAAAASSSUUUPPPPPPPP - face
 I is so sad face
 ADVENTURE! - face
 so what if I ripped everything up when you was at work face.

"And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off. Shake it off" - face
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off. Shake it off

 
SQUIRREL! - face

Basset hounds have a lot of faces, thats all I can say, which is your favourite? And dont forget to check out MORE TH>N insurance and do a good deed whilst looking after your furry friend! 
 Much Love
Natasha & Jacob x

*Sponsored Post
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Awww so funny =] and cute.

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he's the cutest! I adore hounds - I dream of owning my own Beagle one day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! Seb is the same he's got such an expressive face
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig