6 Sep 2015

Adidas Essentials


 
This is a shock right? No pretty dresses or flowing skirts in this post! I'll be honest I am not a gym person but I love sports gear for when I go for a walk or run so I was delighted when JD Sport contacted me about their new exclusive Adidas range Adidas is brand that I feel you can always trust. I don't normally show my stomach but looking at these photos with the Adidas sports bra I feel pretty damn good! The Adidas Essentials at JD is super comfortable, flattering and the perfect fit. The seams lay flat against the skin, so there is no rubbing, as I know sometimes seams around my hips make my skin sore. I also love that this Adidas essentials kit comes in not only 
black but in a peach colour too!
What do you think to the Adidas kit?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These looks amazing! Definitely needing more kit for yoga classes!
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig