11 Sep 2015

OOTD: Autumn Sun

 Im excited for autumn, I feel I can trust the weather more, that its not going to trick me into thinking its boiling hot but then turn into a cold storm 2 hours later. Im excited to wear jackets and this jacket from Luxemme* is perfect for autumn, its really comfortable and is perfect to dress an outfit up,
yet still look casual. Luxemme is a brand that is dedicated to bringing you luxury fashion at high street prices, and they do a brilliant Limited Edition range! I teamed my jacket with leggings and my beautiful white heels from Quiz Clothing* to add a chic feel!
Does autumn fashion make you excited
much love
Natasha x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely outfits, those shoes really set everything off for the perfect evening out too. You look gorgeous in your glasses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! I hardly wear them in blog posts!

      Delete
  2. I need a little jacket like this, I'm totally lacking in jackets/coats the thing I hate to buy most
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wear jackets for a month then its my winter coat till June haha!

      Delete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig