18 Oct 2015

All aboard! Mens style OOTD

 So I've had a bit of a change in my look this week, only joking, Nathan has made his first ootd appearance! I have to say he stepped right into, striking a pose on the North Yorkshire Moors steam train, whilst people sat watching him, I wouldn't have done it!
Nathan was sent this gorgeous tweed blazer from Samuel Windsor, the green, plum and mustard colours are the perfect combination for autumn. I have to say it took me months before to get Nathan in a blazer in the past but as soon as he saw this, he fell in love. He wore it with a burgundy jumper and jeans for our trip on the post war steam train through the Yorkshire Moors, which I think was the perfect setting for such an outfit. Its the perfect outfit for casually-smart, and Samuel Windsor offer so many tailored quality items, your man can get a whole outfit. I think Nathan is eyeing up a few pair of brogues on their site!

What do you think to a guy in a blazer? 
and how much input do you have on your mans wardrobe ;) 
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous blazer - he looks really smart! Your right about it being the perfect location too <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig