13 Oct 2015

autumn heartbeats featuring Fat Face

  
Fat Face sent me the perfect outfit to keep me looking good but perfect for the countryside. They sent me the comfiest pair of jeans in a rich red berry, which this season along side emerald green, is my perfect colour choice.
I also got this patterned cover up which I layered with a simple top underneath. It was the perfect outfit for village hopping, including visiting Goathland (all you oldies will know this as the Heartbeat village!) I love working with Fat Face as they always give me a great outfit for running through fields no matter what the season is!
Last week I had the perfect week away in the North Yorkshire Moors, we went every where we could, we saw deer, we went on a steam train, we got lost in the night, we ate a lot, we chased stars at night and we zip lined through the forest- it was an amazing week! Obviously it isn't a body con and high heel affair, but the lovely guys over at

What is your clothing choice for country adventures?
and are you a secret Heartbeat fan ;) 
Much love
Natasha x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sounds like such a lovely week away. I need to get out into the countryside! You look lovely as usual. xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really clears your head a week in the countryside! i love going just as much as I love holidays! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the colour of those jeans! Long sleeve layers are the best for running around I think, easy to take off and tie round your waist if you get warm
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig