6 Nov 2015

October through Instagram

A new monthly feature I thought I would start! You have probably seen a lot of my instagram posts if you follow me, but I thought it would be nice to get it all in once place to sum up my month! I obviously went to the moors for a week, but I also had a bit of a hair change and went red!
I have to say I love my colour, I feel all new but I seem to have got a bit obsessed with it fading, in my head I'm SURE its faded but my hair extensions still match, so obviously not... 
I feel the quality of my instagram feed is a lot better then my blog at the moment, so going to have a bit of a makeover, and spice up my blog posts a bit! I've been lacking in outfit posts lately due to not having time to get any done, but Im hoping to change that all soon, and make my blog brighter and better. I feel at the moment my blog and instagram could be two different bloggers! 
Im looking forward to see what we'll be looking at, at the end of november! 
PS make sure to follow me on instagram 
Much love
Natasha x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your hair is looking amazing at the moment honey <3 Your instagram is gorgeous too!

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks beautiful! And I love your instagram posts - I used to sum up all my monthly posts, maybe I need to get into gear and start again!

    Issy | MissIsGoode

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig