15 Nov 2015

Black Friday with Boohoo


 
This month is flyyyyying by! I am totally ready for christmas, I've already got the gift wrap ready. But before we make our way into december, we have that amazing but yet crazy shopping day to get through first, black friday.
Boohoo have sent me an all black outfit to celebrate the arrival of black friday! I'm not normally one to wear all black, but now I have red hair, I feel it kinda brings enough colour to be able to pull it off. I chose to style this asymmetric jumper with over the knee flat boots. I love how casual the jumper is, yet could be styled with heels for a lunch date. Now I am in love with the over knee boots, I really wanted a pair that didn't have heels, because as much as I love the heeled ones, they are not meant for a full day of shopping, so these were the perfect find!


What do you think to my all black outfit?
And dont forget to check out Boohoo.com on black friday! 
Much Love
Natasha x

PS like my new blog design? ;)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your hair is absolutely stunning!! xx

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos as always. Your new design looks great. I can't believe we're almost in December, I want to go back a few months
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig