6 Nov 2015

Whats in my Mi-Pac?

A while ago I was sent a really cool rucksack from Mi-Pac via Ark it completely fed my geeky side with a galaxy print on it! I used it on our recent holiday to the moors, and Nathan pinched it!
His bag broke and because I had at least *ahem* 3 bags with me, it suddenly became his bag, of course I still put my stuff in it ;) I carried in my bag my lomo camera for dreamy coastal town photos, a guide book, my fluffy green hat and my glasses. The bags are really good quality, comfortable and strong, I could have filled it with so much stuff and it not have strained the bag! I think Nathan looks pretty good with MY rucksack!




Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have this rucksack and I honestly couldn't love it more. I've used it pretty much to death a halls so I could do with getting myself another one!!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that backpack! Can't go wrong with a galaxy print!

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig