14 Dec 2015

Party time with Sugarhill Boutique


It's chriiiiiistmaaaaaaaaas! I'm so excited! I love the festive season and all the christmas parties that come with it. The ladies over at Sugarhill Boutique sent me this beautiful outfit to help me sparkle at the christmas parties!
Luckily I took these photos before a family party, as my plans to do a full shoot at the weekend was ruined by a runny nose and pouring rain. I love how its not the usual sequin christmas dress- it's classy, feminine but still sparkles! The skirt is really flattering and has a subtle metallic finish were as the jumper has a subtle (non itchy) black sparkle. I teamed the outfit with boots to give it a modern twist but yhe retro feel to the outfit really makes it stand out, and I couldn't be more in love with my christmas look!
What do you think to my outfit?
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just stunning Natasha, you look wonderful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit - so festive!! <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt, it's really pretty. It's a great Christmas outfit, who needs sequins
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig