17 Feb 2016

Outdoor adventures with Pink Soda Sport

 Outdoor adventures is the only way I keep fit, four gym walls or the open countryside? I know which one appeals to me. I was lucky enough last month to be sent the new gym wear brand Pink Soda Range, available at JD Sport.
I loved the range as soon as I saw it, its fun and fashionable. I loved the stripes on the jumper and have even worn the jumper with jeans. The leggings are so comfortable and the neon pop at the bottom is really fun ( I much prefer to not have my bum in bright neon) I wore the range on our latest trip to the moors- it was nice to feel more fashionable in my sportswear!
What do you think to Pink Soda Sport?
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love those legging and I need new running gear. I need to check out pink soda
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig