5 Mar 2016

Spring pastels with Sugarhill Boutique

It feels like forever that I did an outfit post, but these past few months have just been really busy, I've had a lot of none fashion brands to work with, my jewellery brand to work on, Ive chopped all my hair off and I've gone and quit being a graphic designer to become a marketing executive in the beauty industry!
So it's really nice to get an outfit post on here. I am still waiting for it to warm up though, so that I can get to exciting locations and really push my outfit posts this year, but for now quick snaps between the rain and freezing in -2c will have to do! My pals over at Sugarhill Boutique have launched their spring collection, and I love their brand so much, so was thrilled when a little outfit popped through my letterbox. I'm so excited to start wearing pastels again, and this outfit has stepped right back into it. I love this cute little top with an adorable house print, it reminds me of a house me and Nathan walk pass near a waterfall in the moors. Sugarhill also sent me this beautiful pink duster coat, which up until now, being small though I wouldn't be able to pull one off, but I was wrong! It doesn't swamp me at all, and has that casual chic feel! I went all out teaming the mint green and dusty pink with my baby blue bag, and didn't feel too colourful for the end of feb, as I also wore my boots and jeans. I am also wearing my own jewellery range from Wild Inanda. Sugarhill always have the cutest prints, they are my go to brand for a cute unique print, so make sure to check them out!
(an outtake photo just for fun)
Are you already breaking out the spring pastels?
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So so pretty Natasha, you look beautiful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing last photo! Lots of fun! Loving the outfit, really pretty pastel colours.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig