25 Mar 2016

Spring thing with Romwe

I'm so excited for spring, I mean just imagine not having to wear a jacket? And wait for it, bare legs! (insert shocked face here) I've been drooling over the Romwe site, which currently has a huge sale on, and imaging up outfits I could wear strolling down blossom lined boulevards in Paris (with a macron or two in hand)
After hours of browsing I finally managed to put a wishlist together, I have gone for a chic meets slightly quirky spring look. Now as you all know, I am a dog person, not a cat person but even I couldn't resist this super cute shirt. I love the cat print on the shirt, and with the cute cat collar it's really different and unique, adds a slight quirk to the look. I would team the shirt with the black tulle  skirt for added sophistication, and well everyone needs a knee length black skirt. Now the shoes, lets just all take a minute to appreciate these pink pointed bow heels, these are the shoes that pinterest dreams are made of! They are amazing! I think I would just wear these with everything regardless if it went with it or not. The sunglasses would help me channel my inner Audrey Hepburn. And for the classic look, you always need a black quilted bag. Romwe has a huge selection and like I mentioned earlier in the post currently have a huge sale on for easter.
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I do love these heels! I have spent plenty of hours browsing on Romwe <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig