27 Jul 2016

Lemonade

 If you follow me on instagram you will have seen I was in Italy for nearly two weeks, and it was amazing! I cannot wait to do a few posts on it. Everything was perfect, the food, the scenery ...the food, like seriously- the FOOD!
The amalfi coast is known for its lemons and limonchillo, so when I was contacted by Romwe to pick an item of clothing, I was very excited to pick this lemon skirt. I absolutely love it, I don't noramlly wear black but the contrast of the zesty yellow really makes it stand out. Even a local shop keeper in Sorrento commented on how much he loved my skirt! Romwe have the best selection of skirts, I especially love the mix of the mesh stripes with the lemons on this one, its really different and not something I have seen on the high street.

 You may have noticed I have changed my name on my instagram to @natashaharrison.x that is because I will be renaming my blog and creating a new design, so stay tuned for exciting things!
Much Love
Natasha x



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. First thing I noticed before even beginning to read your post was 'what a cute skirt!' haha xx

    sharleenka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Italy when I visited last year. Your skirt is stunning very pretty
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig