29 Aug 2016

Boohoo dress of the month - the silver slip

 Boohoo every month send one chosen dress to a group of bloggers and this month it was my turn! I was slightly nervous at what was going to arrive through my door and I must admit when I opened it, I thought "oh my".
This silver slip dress is not my style at all, it is not a shape I would normally pick. However once I put a belt on with it and my vintage denim, I felt a little 80's but completely fell in love with the look. It is the perfect casual "cool" look.


What do you think to the slip dress?
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So so gorgeous Natasha! You look absolutely stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is so shiney, love it. Looks fab with the denim jacket. I didn't know boohoo did that with bloggers, great idea
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig