27 Aug 2016

Vintage summer

 I love a vintage look, so when I was contacted by Trollie dolly I was so excited. It was really hard to pick a dress but I love this tea dress.
I think this type of dress is really flattering, and you immediately feel elegant and a little quirky, also I am a little obsessed with red at the moment when in the past I have hated red clothes! I thought I would really play on the vintage style and style my newly cut even shorter hair to be a little vintage, but this is something I really need to work on.  My favourite bow heels (which I have in red and blue) clearly had to be the choice of shoe for this beautiful dress. If I was to wear this for lunch or a shopping trip I would slip on some pumps and keep the heels for an occasion. I love as well that when it gets a little colder it will still look as pretty with some tights!f you are after a really cute vintage stye dress Trollie Dolly is the place to look.


 


 What do you think to this beautiful dress, is it a style you'd pick?
Much Love
Natasha x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig