2 Oct 2016

Hello October with Sugarhill Boutique

 Quite a while ago I was sent this fabulous mac and stripe top from my faves at Sugarhill Boutique. It has taken me quite a while to get a post done for this because of the crazy heat we had in september, standing outside in a mac in 27c just didn't seem right.
But now October has hit and the air is filled with autumn. I love this mac, I have always wanted one but never found one that fits just right. I think every woman needs a mac in their wardrobe. It's the kind of coat that can be casually cool with trainers or dressed up with heels. The stripe top with tiny flowers on is really good for autumn and winter, the quality is so much better then any other stripe top I have, it's stretchy but thick! I teamed them both with leggings and sparkly black trainers with my bag adding a pop of colour. I think this is the perfect casual sunday look! (Basset Hound optional)

Do you have your autumn coat yet?
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely photos!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mac is perfect for you. Lovely shots with you and your dog too <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig