11 Dec 2016

Polar Express

 Every christmas Sugarhill Boutique send me a festive outfit and this year they have sent me the cutest Polar Bear jumper. I do love a christmas jumper, but I also like to be able to wear it before and after christmas
so it's not a waste and I feel this jumper is perfect for that! I decided to team it with jeans and this quirky pink jacket from shein but I will be wearing this jumper on christmas day with a checkered dress to give it an extra festive feel! I normally fall into the typical dark berry and emerald colours for winter but this year I decided that pastel doesn't have to just be for spring, and do you know what? I think I'm totally rocking it

Do you wear pastels in winter?
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

1 comment

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig