14 Apr 2017

I've started a Project Life youtube channel!

I am really enjoying doing my project life at the moment. Every month I start a new one to document one of our trips and I have been posting process photos on my craft Instagram as well as Project Life Facebook groups, and the feedback has been amazing, really, really encouraging. So I thought hey why not start doing videos! And here it is, it's short and sweet and I hope you like it!

I have used the We r memory keepers Jet Set, Heidi Swapp Memory Planner glitter alphabet stickers, Heidi Swapp Mixed Ephemera Die-Cuts, Simple stories Sn@p binder and pocket pages and Amy Tangeringe Rise and Shine word stickers. I'd love to hear what you think of the video and make sure to subscribe to my new channel!
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig